Friday, November 1, 2013

TO RUSSIA WITH LOVE! (journal entry)





NOW:

Blogger does this cool thing where it supplies statistics for you when you blog through their site. You can look and see where the people that read your blog are coming from, how many times a certain blog has gotten attention, etc.
For some reason, I have more Russian readers than any other country, including America, my own country. I find this fascinating and flattering. If I check for the day, for the week, for the month, for all time. Like Seabiscuit, the Russians are leading the race. I'd like to take just a quick moment to say, "Thank you!" to my Russian friends. I do not know why my blog attracts you, but I'm certainly glad it does! I have a few personal Russian friends right here in the US and I've come to love them, their country, their strength. I like that my blog is interesting to other Russians. I like to imagine that you are all as interesting and as tough as my friends here in the states. I tell myself it is my pursuit of strength that attracts you, but I'd love to know for sure. Please, do feel free, dear Russian friends, to send me any feedback you would like by leaving comments. Or... continue to read in your own silent way. Either way, I am appreciative! Please come back and read again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what did you think of the blog?