Monday, March 25, 2013

LITTLE RED HOWLING HOOD (artwork)


Photo: Little Red Howling Hood
By Skitch's spousal unit




THEN...

This is "Little Red Howling Hood". She was designed in 2011 and sold in 2012. Inspired, obviously, by a favored fairy tale. Hey! No one ever said Little Red was a person, and if she and the Big Bad Wolf had conversations, maybe she was a wolf cub? Here she is, in the midst of her troubles with BBW, howling for assistance! Let's hope the woodsman hears her soon!

NOW:
 

I love that fairy tale, but there are some that I like even better than "Little Red Riding Hood". They are "The Brementown Musicians" "Beauty and the Beast" "Molly Whoopie" "Like Meat Loves Salt" "The Tinderbox" "The Three Sillies" all the Jack stories my Pop tells, and one story that I haven't seen in so long that I'm not sure I remember the name... "The Gypsy Queen"? Maybe? I love fairy tales, always have, but especially since my sister Sandi used up years of her life reading them to me. We went through every fairy tale book at the local library and then sent off for more. She's worth King Kong's weight in gold!
Do you have a favorite... or several favorite, fairy tales?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what did you think of the blog?